Live and online lessons (flute, dizi)
Integrated Alexander technique for artists, arts workers
Online group Workshops (City of Sydney Cultural Sector Resilience Grant supported)
For a limited time in Nov 2020-Jan 2021, I am offering a series of 4-week online Alexander Technique introductory classes for City of Sydney artists and arts workers, of which fees will be partially/fully subsidised. Class numbers are capped at 6 per class.
For more info read below.
Group lessons (Live)
$50/class (1.25 hrs on Tuesday evenings, Inner West studio)
4 person cap with social distancing
These weekly drop-in classes are structured for beginner to advanced students to continue the application of Alexander Technique to their artistic practice, with a focus on skills for optimal performance, teaching, and learning.
Private, community-based, educational, or corporate
Contact for details
4 Week Introductory course to Alexander Technique - Zoom group class (Limited time only)
As part of the City of Sydney Cultural Sector Resilience grant, I am thrilled to announce a series of classes I am offering from November 2020 to January 2021 for City of Sydney artists and arts workers.
If you would like to participate in one the of four-week introductory courses please fill out the survey here.
This course is for anyone who is interested in:
- Learning about Alexander Technique, body-mapping, and other tools to enable you to fulfil your artistic goals
- Easing discomfort or pain in everyday or specific activities
- Cultivating tools for self-care for yourself and your community
Music students, teachers, professional musicians, arts students, dance/movement/theatre artists, arts workers welcome!
We’ll be looking at:
- body-mapping basics
- integrative Alexander Technique
- everyday movement coordination patterns
- sensory warm-ups for performance readiness
- learning optimal movement pathways and preventing excess tension for skilled performance